Friday, January 19, 2007

it's about saying goodbye(s)...

just came back from the airport after sending terence off. as tired and sleepy as i'm feeling now, having slept only 2 hrs before painfully waking myself up at 3.45am, surprisingly i'm finding difficulty trying to fall back into dreamland. off my partner embarks on the journey miles and miles away to the other side of the globe, where his night becomes my day. everyone was all smiles and laughter watching him wave at us through the glass panels, and walking away to begin another chapter of his life. no tears nor sorrow, just sincere wishes from the bottom of our hearts. nonetheless as i left the airport, my heart felt extraordinarily heavy...there goes my pillar for the past 2 years. a wave of sadness took over...

did i mention how much i hate departures?


the boy and his dad at delifrance//the boy and his friends: on the way to the departure gate


me, him and ck: one last hug before you go

next one through the gate over to the other side would be my dearest. who will be the one accompanying me home after he leaves? one by one they go, and poor tay yiming is left behind in lion city to fend for herself. i almost wish i'm the one leaving.

oh well..i shall quit whining. there are still many things to look forward to in the months to come. okay so it's probably just school...but maybe cos it's my last sem, i'm starting to appreciate something as mundane as going to school.

enough of sentimental talk. cant stand myself sometimes. haha.

No comments: