Saturday, December 23, 2006

my pictures speak

dont really feel like blogging..so here are just some pictures i've taken since i've gotten my cam.

my boy and our fav kitty, muffin, who has recently moved to a new foreign place, dearie's cousin's place, and still having difficulty adjusting to life in a big house. no more roaming around the dark corners and corridors in halls..


my recent buys: a brand new bikini, again!! i think i have like...7 sets of bikinis already? i only bought it cos i have a $50 voucher.. new heels from novo! been buying an awfully lot of things recently..time to cut down on my spending.

my fav dog, casper..isnt he adorable?

licking his nose

devoted man utd fan: where is my owner?

christmas lights at suntec

it's christmas..but why do i feel not very christmasy at all? sigh..

No comments: