Thursday, December 21, 2006

i finally bought myself a brand new camera!! :) time to start snapping away...


zouk last night with ck, ter, ant and gang last night was fun. some highlights of the night: ter drinking 16 apple shooters! haha ant bought 40 to share among us and we just kept taking turns to toast. i think my alcohol tolerance has improved..i drank a few shooters, a glass of rum + orange, a bottle of corona, a flaming, some long island tea, some luminous blue-ish drink...what is it called again ck? haha..wasnt very very high, just a tipsy enough to dance and enjoy. met some people there as usual..zouk on wednedays is always like an unofficial gathering for friends. met some of my ex rj friends.

slept only at 6am and woke up around 11am. feeling tired, tired, tirrreeed!!!! and sick too..must be the walk in the rain last night......

and yes..i've been spotted on tv..the tiger live ad yea? i just caught it on tv today and i was like...oh man..i look terrible haha..though the shot lasted probably only for 0.8 secs, like what my bro said, it was pretty clear that was me cos they close up on my face! urps....

No comments: