Thursday, November 09, 2006

what a day

havent really blogged for a while..in some kind of crisis recently. it's getting tougher and tougher trying to drag myself to classes in the morning, hence explaining why i havent been to school for the past 2 days. haha..not exactly sitting around, wasting my time away, though i must admit there were times when i've been gulity of that. i've had stuff to do...

miss chinatown semi finals was held 5 hours ago. i really must thank a few people..firstly my dearest bf who came to support me, and my project angel friends, debs, hazel, keng moh and sylvia, who totally took me by surprise when i came out and heard cheers from this bunch of crazy people at the dark end of the room! it was a real pleasant surprise...and i'm touched. really i am, for they bothered to find out which day it was and bought tics...thanks guys..! :)

i'm glad i didnt disappoint u guys. :) into the finals i go.


mc 33 siqi and mc 34 mee..she should have gotten in too..

the whole affair was over in a split second, or so it seemed to me. walked out, smile, pose, go back in, change to the next outfit, and repeat the cycle.


pic is a little blur but that's me, walking down the runway in the red bikini.


being taken in cheongsam


the six finalists from my group..there will be 20 altogether. it's just fate that i'm the only one wearing blue cheongsam while all the rest were wearing black.

and now..i'm exhausted.

working tmr from 10-6. *yawns*

my studies are going down the drain. for the first time in my life, i'm not sure how i'm going to cope with it......

the lights go off
the curtains fall
the mascara removed
and i'm back to me

No comments: