Friday, November 10, 2006

thee motorshow

me posing with the murano. first day of the motorshow is over. a boring start to a highly anticipated event. not many people because it was press day and the exhibition isnt open to the public yet. i swear standing around and acting 'vase' is one of the most boh liao and brainless job in the world. smile smile smile..that was all i did the whole day. looking all glam and pretty isnt fun at all haha...there are blisters on my last toes now. damn it hurts! every step taken in that wretched pair of boots spells agony!

i met quite a few people whom i know..the most stunning one were my cousins!! never expected to see them..

anyway 1 down, 8 more days for me to go. it's another 8 hours of looking pretty tmr. but this time i think it's gonna be a lot more crowded.

lots of mc shoots, events and rehearsals coming up in the next week or so, right smack in the middle of my exams. what luck...sigh.

No comments: