Thursday, March 02, 2006

grouch

i love thursdays, because thursday is the only day i have my entire afternoon free. such luxuries are hard to come by this sem..so finally i can call an end to my torrent of tests..oh well almost, one more next mon to go. taking a break before i start my chase all over again. tired! the rest of the week is gonna be busy as well...

today
project angel meeting at 6.30
social comm meeting at 10.00

fri
erc meeting at 11pm

sat
balloting for open house booth at 11am

ok what have i got to do..to remind myself..
1. email bazaar person
2. hand in jap essay
3. pa7 - timetable + personal particulars
4. check out auction swap
5. do jap hw
6. study for test
7. memorise jap dialodge for tmr
8. 2103 webcasts

bahs.

anyways my ankle is much better now. i can walk! though there are still some angles that i cant rotate my ankle, and it still hurts every now and then, but at least i am no longer crippled.

been busy these days, and assaulted by sudden fits of sneezing every now and then which is extreeeemely irritating and draining. on top of that, you GOT to agree with me that the weather has been freaking HOT. it's hot, hot and hoott...and yesh plus my sprained ankle. it just served to make me sooo short tempered these days.

i'm sorry bf, it's down to you to bear the brunt of my grouchiness...:(

No comments: