Sunday, February 26, 2006

beee-zee bee

busy, busy, bee-zeee... tests galore these days. had one on cell biology on friday. the test was worth 20% of my overall mark, but there is so much to study for it that it kind of burnt my hols away. 3 more tests on their way, 2 next tues and 1 more on the next, next coming monday. sigh.

wasnt too busy to trip over some invisible rock and got myself a sprained ankle though. no i wasnt wearing high heels. no i wasnt even climbing over some tall barrier or whatsoever. i was just crossing the plain flat road, wearing my nice comfy slippers. sigh. my right foot now looks like a pig trotter. no kidding. it's swelling bad. my maid incessant rubbing for an hour with pungent smelling medicated oil didnt really help the swelling all that much, since everyone still commented it looked really awful. sigh. i REFUSED to see a sinseh cos everyone has been scaring me with stories on how much it would hurt. come on, i was already biting my lips when my maid was rubbing it. i definitely cant stand pain, physical pain that is.

get well soon, ankle. it's no fun limping. and you look really ugly.

cambodia trip is official. thanks to my great 'bragging' skills, i somehow unwittingly convinced my leaders that i was a great fund raiser and now, they've put me overall in charge of the fund raising project. greats. one thing i hate most is responsibility you know. anyway if any of you guys out there have any ideas on how to raise funds so that we can buy bricks and cement in cambodia n build a school for those poor little kids, please let me know. oh well, it's for a good cause.

last but not least, happy 23rd bday my dearest! although i'm 3 days too early..dear dear just had his birthday party. it was a happy happy occasion, although i was bored sometimes cos i dont really know his friends all that well. still i'm glad many of his friends came n he had a good time. oh yes, i hope you like the pressie i gave you. it's nothing spectacular i know. you know my financial status. but still...it was made from the botttoommm of my hearrrrt... :)

pressies from my bf

No comments: