Monday, October 31, 2005

loyalty

how much importance do you place on loyalty?

loyalty is when someome says something bad about me, and you stand up for me in my defense. loyalty is when i'm sad and depressed, i know you'll put down whatever you have, just to be there for me. loyalty is when having consider how i feel, before you do something, or say something... loyalty is about trust, about love, about..sensitivity..about selflessness..

and i'm feeling a little sad..because i realised there arent many people around me whom i can call loyal.. i'm willing to sacrifice for you, but would you do the same for me? tit for tat.. sometimes i chose to be nonchalant, not because i dont care, but because i feel it's just not worth it when i'm not receiving what i feel i deserve.

hence more and more, bit and bit, i feel more alone.

because i'm just not sure anymore.

and the world just keep closing in on me.

No comments: