Thursday, September 15, 2005

mundane

ok let's give this a try. an ordinary unsad post.

nothing eventful today. i've been really clumsy lately. i dropped my phone about a zillion times. glad that nokia phones durable to withstand so many tragic falls. i fell into in drain, got a bloody toe, and scratches on my knee and thigh. i've been dripping water all over my notes, causing ugly smudges here and there. a sore for the eyes. i left my cashcard in the reader and someone else took it already when i realised what happened. i pulled my bra strap too hard and the hook broke. i lost one of my hook earrings.

sigh. damn. other than that, i'm fine.

mambo last night was pretty fun. but the aftermath wasnt. woke up this morning with a screaming head. so tempted to fall into lala-land, except i had a test at 10am. dragged myself out of bed and stood under the shower for 20 mins. water therapy. it worked eh. i didnt even feel that tired anymore. i thought i did badly for the test, turned out, i did average. got the same score as terence. he was so mad that i was the one who went clubbing but we ended up getting the same results. haha. life isnt fair ya terence.. =X

i have a whole lot of work due tomorrow:
1. memorise jap dialogue
2. do lsm 2102 online assignment
3. do biostats tutorial
4. do film and hist project

i seem to be slimming down. people have been asking me whether sch has been too stressful for me cos my face looks thinner...is it? i do feel thinner too. but not cos of stress, cos i've been skipping lunch too frequently.

ever since i changed my primary pic on friendster 2 days ago, i've been receiving quite a few messages from strangers. the same old stuff.. "want to make friends?" that kind of thing.. "add me on msn eh." should i reply? seriously i'm too lazy to. too lazy to even click on their pages to check them out. oh well. see how my mood goes.

small things happening these days seem to be evoking a lot of strong emotions in me. i'm becoming so.. vulnerable. what is wrong me man? i should to be able to take things a lot easier.

it's times like this, that i feel like going home.

No comments: