Sunday, August 28, 2005

my answer

haha hey peeps,

trust me, i'm not the sort of girl who sits around and brood, waiting for things to fall down from heaven to me. yeaps, i've been lost, lost for a long long long long time..the people i envy most are those who know what they want a long time ago and they just have to go through life as they have planned. if you know what you want, it's easy to go all out to achieve it isnt it.. i wish i'm like that. someone with a fixed goal in life. someone who isnt so fickle and unsure, someone whose goals dont change constantly.. i've been thinking. thinking real hard since i left rj. WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANT in LIFE TAY YIMING?? i admit, i wish the answer could just drop from sky to me one fine day.. but i seriously havent been idling around, i've been doing a lot of things, trying to make myself realise what is it i want.. but some things just cant be forced.

things have been easy for me in life. it wasnt hard to get into rgs from nyps, neither was it any difficult to enter rj from rg, or nus from rj.. a well paved road it has been.. the admission tickets were merely academic results. oh how many As i've scored..oh big deal. i've finally come to the end of the road, alright not yet but pretty soon.. i guess i'm just scared.. not scared of anyone, or anything, but rather i'm afraid that i wont live up to my own expectations.

oh well..from an optimistic point of view, i'm still young right, i still have a few more yrs to go before i graduate. someone once told me that, life always manages to straighten itself for me ultimately. the answer will come one day.

No comments: