Friday, June 03, 2005

wo de zhe yi tian

anyway my day consists of going to the employment agency to sign contract for the exhibition. pay not as good as the previous one, but still..something is always better than nothing. oh yes thanks to zx, we got lost in the business district for close to 45 mins, walking under the hot scorching sun, sweating like mad, asked 3 people for directions, before we finally got to the agency. ok lar be fair, as much my fault as hers. i've been there before too. haha.

then we went scotts to have lunch. ba cuo mee and mango pudding for me. yi cum ban mian and soursop with LIME for zx. then shopping we went at far east. damn. so MUCH temptations. took every ounce of my energy to resist trying on outfits and buying stuff. especially those shining earrings! they look so elegant. sheesh. i think i must go back someday to buy them. lala. in the end my shopping list only consists of a pair of boxers for my dear, and a pair of huge round earrings for myself. $3.50 only..


spongebox and squarepants..cute right??


plain earrings

next was california fitness. lala. and then home sweet home. oh there was some singing competition held at youth park and cine. kpo me stood to watch 2 people sang.. a girl sang ting bu dao by liang jing ru. OK lar. she had a lot of supporters though. another guy sang shi jie mo ri by xin yue duan. gooood.. he was goood...

No comments: