Tuesday, June 14, 2005

tired

have plenty to write about today actually, but i'm feeling so tired right now.. heavy eyelids.. i can just lie on my bed and fall asleep immediately. *big yawn*

first day of the exhibition. everything went well. time passed pretty quickly. i enjoyed myself yea? although standing in that pair of shoes was killing. but being the girl at the information counter, i had the luxury of sitting on the chair sometimes.

interesting events: these 2 angmohs came to the counter to ask abt docomo, then.. "would you like to go for dinner with me after work so you can tell me more about docomo?"

-me- "i'm not really a staff of docomo, perhaps you would like to date one of docomo representatives here instead?"

"nah i think it would be better if you could tell us more about it."

-me- "i dont think so."

aiyo..those foreigners ah...

i got approached by one of the visitors to do freelance modelling too.

went shopping with zx after that. bought a silver belt, black bikini ($9 only!!!) and a pair of shades. blahs.

my wish list:
1. aldo stilettoes - $65, already on 50% discount. they are at least 4 inches high. beautiful..but practical? difficult to balance on the bus!
2. adidas greenie jacket - $129. think it looks nice with my jeans.
3. guess bag - $60? in search of a nicer bag..
4. ripple slippers - $10? is there a point in getting so many pairs of slippers?
5. chaos tube - $49. dont really wear tube that often.. but it's nice!

TIRED.

No comments: