Monday, April 25, 2005

tired

tired. 2 down 3 more to go. viet paper was as usual ok today. i was feeling so sleepy and drowsy that i couldnt even be bothered to really check through my essay haha. just couldnt wait to get back to my comfy bedroom. maybe it's the exam stress getting at me too... :(...

why do people take photographs?

i take photos to liu nian ba.. to freeze that particular moment when i was basking in joyous bliss..be it with my friends, my family, or my once-upon-a-time lovers. when i'm sad, or in doubt, or in need of some comfort and reassurance, i can reminisce on them.. when people get hurt in a relationship, they tend to want to wipe out all evidence of memories about that person who hurt them. but i always wonder what is the point.. when you really forget someone, you delete him/her from your heart.. such material abandonment is inessential.. but of course to some, it would help.

i'm a practical person. i move on. the past is what it is, the past.
i'm an emotional person. i cry. though sometimes you can't see.

there was once my ex showed me all his photos with his previous gfs. i was wondering why the hell was he showing me all that, as if i'm interested to know? it'll only make me jealous. but he said it was to help me understand what he has been through all this time, to help me understand him.. made sense too.. to love a person truly, you have to understand that person right?

phone loser

got my sim card back already, but i dont have a phone yet. so peeps dun try contacting me yet! good in a sense.. people who irritates me cant contact me, people who dont want to contact me wont feel obliged to contact me.

No comments: