Friday, April 15, 2005

sunset bay

listening to 'one last cry' by david tao.. it's making me sad.. :(

went sunset bay with fabian, qilin, eugene and jt today. a few of their safsa bballer friends joined us later, kelvin, ah boon and humhum (dun ask me, i dont know what kind of name is that..). wanted to suntan but obviously the weather wasnt very kind to us.. it rained quite a lot, and the sun was mostly hiding behind heavy clouds. i supposed i had fun, tanned for a brief period of sunny weather, played around in the sea with tyres.. after that the guys engaged in a marathon of volleyball games, that left me pretty bored, with nothing much to do besides admiring the surroundings. got bored of that and went for a walk.. wanted to get away from the activities.. and just be alone for a while..a guy approached me and wanted to make friends with me. i was pretty fan gan about it at first, extremely adamant to talk to him..

i was like.. "so was it a dare? did your friends dare you to come and ask for my number?"

"eh yes.. but i wanted to know you myself.."

oh well at least he was honest. found out he is 22, from sp, a hongkonger, knows how to speak cantonese, shanghai-nese. interesting enough. he seemed like a nice guy. not too bad looking, however a little too short for my liking.

back from a day out.. the most obvious thing to do now is...study.. but.. i dont know why.. but i just feel so lost.. grr why why why.. like there's something lacking.. something that i cant put my finger on.. i cant seem to concentrate on whatever i'm doing.. i'm not interested to do anything.. i just dont know what i want to do.. this has nothing to do with anyone else.. it's just me myself.. there seemed to be a barrier for me to be happy. i even have to remind myself consciously to be NORMAL so i wont affect the people around me. sian-ness is contagious you know.

i'll be heading home from hall soon.. maybe i should just watch tv, immerse myself in some heart wrenching drama serial..and sleep.. when i wake up tmr morning, everything will be fine..

No comments: