Saturday, April 16, 2005

a break from being a mugging toad..

today must be the day i studied the most in this entire semester. haha woke up at 10 plus, was determined to make today productive! so i carried my piles of BORING biodiversity notes to the living room, set myself at a comfortable position on the sofa, in front of the tv, n...mind you, i didnt touch the remote control at all, my dad did however.. haha was momentarily distracted by some crappy taiwan variety show.. OK the key word is momentarily. i did managed to study.. albeit i must admit i could have been even more productive if i didnt log on to msn.. but just cant keep my itchy fingers off the net ya.. started chatting.. *gulity* chatting is evil.

just kind of finished with studying viet. i get bored easily,when i come to the last few chapters, i just flip through them... viet is not that a difficult lang to master, but it's those irritating tone marks that get on my nerves! viet words has dots, ~, ^,' etc punctuations on top or below some of the alphabets and i just cant remember them!

anyway just thought of sth in the middle of studying viet..

my next bf must be able to....
attract me physically
interest me intellectually
fulfill me emotionally
afford me financially (haha!)
touch me romantically...

the last factor is very important.. cos i'm a sucker for romance.. hmm..

my mundane day must be boring you out.. but i'm really bored..

love
ok i'm not done yet. people single are constantly complaining about their status ya, wondering when they will meet the ONE. somehow i'm contented with being who i am now.. come to think of it, what is so attractive about having a bf/gf.. of course.. the feeling of being in love with someone who is also in love with you is like the most fantastic feeling in the world! that cloud nine floating in the air feeling, that inexplicable joy and contentment.. of just simply having that individual by your side.. of having someone to snuggle in with on a rainy day, a warm body to hug when you're sad.. suddenly all those depressing love songs no longer make sense.

ok there was once a time when everything aforementioned applied to me. it's over, but it's ok. life doesnt revolves around love. i have friends and my family, my future, my money, my studies to think about.

on the flip side. love can sux big time. the sucky thing about being in love is, it leaves you so damn vulnerable to emotional assaults. i hate that vulernable feeling. i hate feeling weak. it's not working for some of my friends.. you know who you are.. sometimes i dont understand why people still stick together when they are so miserable being tgr. usually they will say "cos i love him/her.." but hey what the hell, what is the point of being tgr if you're crying all the time.. very fun is it.. love isn't enough..takes compatibility as well. takes two people who knows what they want in life to maintain a long term relationship.

sigh if you dont love her, let her go and find someone who appreciates her better. if you do, then dont do things that will make her upset. how can you bear to see her upset if you love her?? i dont understand the things guys do sometimes.. they dont think with their heads.. they think with their.. you know. if he doesnt love you, let him go and find someone who LOVEs you!! be kind to yourself! the world is so big, you're bound to meet someone! ok this is going out to a few of my friends.. hmm doesnt matter whether you know who you are..

random thoughts.

No comments: