Tuesday, March 29, 2005

some things are just not worth it..

i'm just sorry i didnt see it earlier. i lived in self denial, so certain that my love for him would overcome everything. but now everything is clear, black and white. no more grey, no more confusion, no more doubts. i can condone many things, mind you, i think i do have a high tolerance, but one thing that i can never ever in my life excuse is infidelity. the act itself is self explanatory. obviously i have never been regarded as much in the eye of that person. obviously all i meant to him was nothing more than a puny ant, some thing to be taken for granted. no matter what he has told me before.. nothing is enough to atone for his sin.

the smoke has cleared, and i now see the path ahead of me, crisp and clear. like what many people have said, i deserve better. life hasn't been kind to me, but i should be kind of myself. i love him, but he has proven to be unworthy of my love. so i am going to move on with my life, and be a happier tay yiming.

No comments: