Friday, March 11, 2005

it's bad day. ok nothing exactly bad happened. but i'm just damn sian of the day ahead. took more than an hour to get back to school from bedok dead early in the morning.. took a bus to bedok, then mrt.. i realised i forgot to scan my card when i entered, so i had to approach the man in the station control at clementi. reached clementi mrt at 10.30am, wanted to top up my farecard but somehow the transaction just couldnt be carried out. surprised, i checked the acc balance on my card and realised i only have $3.43 left. *BOMB* since when did i become so poor?? where did all the money go to? i only had $2 in cash, so i changed with the auntie selling newspaper for $2 in coins so i could take a bus back to nus. reached central lib at 10.50pm, photopcopied vietnamese notes from jas because for some unknown reasons, my dear's printer doesnt work and there is no more paper left in hall.

went for lesson. tutor asked me to read some dialodge and i made a mess out of it. seemed to have sth stuck in my throat and can't speak properly. lesson finished in an hour's time, thankfully. bought an iced milo from the vending machine for 50 cents. walked back to hall, grumpily. munching on jack and jill potato chips now. amount of cash i have in my wallet now: 50 cents.

great. what a way to start on a friday. n the rest of the day ain't gonna get any better. stats tutorial from 1-2, LAB FROM 2-6! MY GOD. did i mention i how much i hateeee labs?? I HATE LABS. I HATE LABS. I HATE lABS.

friendship week thingy at 6-7.30. dance from 8-10. heard that the dance for dnd is ten million times harder than the one we had for bash.

how sucky can one's life get.

i'm weird these days. feeling a bit emotionally unstable. haha. i'm going crazy.

No comments: