Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i feel..inferior.. not to anyone in particular, or refering to anything specific.. just a sudden feeling that is threatening to overwhelm me..

know too many pple, saw too much, think too much, feel too much..

it's times like this i feel like going home..just BE at home..away from everything else. just lead a simple life.. some people like to be in the midst of activities, the hustle and bustle.. i like too, to feel involved. but these days i'm becoming not like my usual self. i actually long for peace and inactivity. i dont even care about mixing around anymore, getting involved, doing stuff, being there.. i am contented just being alone.

i hate to admit this but of course he has sth to do with this. i've been swept away by the currents and contented to just ride along with the waves..go wherever the waves bring me to..

i am contented.. and that's very not me.. i like to meet new people. i like to learn and try new things. i like to be doing sth..

sigh..i can just lie back and sleep now. contracted a sleeping disease recently.

mum doesnt want me to stay on next sem. she said it's a waste of money when i stay so near to sch, esp with my bro studying abroad..we are tight on money.. but i like hall life. dilemma.

sigh........ SUPER SIAN. give me a drug pill.

No comments: