Saturday, January 15, 2005

i'm ssoo hungry! but must abstain from food! cos my dearie is going to bring me for a nice dinner later.. don't know where.. hmm what is there at orchard point? he said we're having dinner at bk a la carte! what bull shit.. hehe :p

anyway we lost squash finals to TH today. haiz damn sad. i think this is the first time we lost in a very very long time! i didn't play.. actually i could have played if i insisted, but most of the seniors are graduating this year, so i guess i should let them play. after all i still have 2 yrs ahead of me!! hmm i wonder if i would have won my match if i played.. maybe.. maybe not.. doesnt matter. never mind, we did our best! as my dearie said: we made them fight nail and tooth for it!

seniors kept asking me to train harder for next yr. okokok i'll try.. i'm just getting lazier n lazier..

okies i should finish Angels and Demons asap, cos apparently there is quite a long queue for it. i need to start reading a bit abt my modules. i know it's only the first week, but i havent been touching any work at all. i dont even think abt them AT ALL. my mind is preoccupied with other stuff. nvm..it's only the first week!! but must buck up!! cannot get the same pathetic CAP as last sem..

hmm mm...i'm in a good mood..squash is finally over! now can concentrate on other stuff! :)

No comments: