Monday, December 20, 2004

uHoo.. i'll be leaving for malaysia, berkelah waterfalls in...approximately 3 hours time. :) excited? okies lar, not much feelings now. feeling a bit worried actually cos i'm having on and off flu, still a little heaty inside cos my lips are still damn dry. hmm no worries, i'm a big girl, i can take care of myself..

i'll be back on wed night and leaving for shanghai on thurs morning. pretty rush huh. oh well.. should be okay lar. will miss everyone...

where is KC!! i need my bag!! i havent even packed yet! ahhh die die..

christmas wishes:
1. i want my mum n my dad to be happy..i hope they wont have to work so hard anymore..
2. i want my sis to do well in her studies..n stop being the blur blur girl she is.
3. i want my bro to stop going genting so much n gamble!! hope he studies what he wants in uni n do well.
4. for jas: be happy w him!
5. for zx: good luck for ur dance n stop being so stressed!
6. for andre: hope u get a bday cum christmas pressie from me soon.. hehehe..i promise i'll TRY not to forget, n dun worry, i'll return u ur money soon.
7. for wy: hey guy..be happy alright..one day u'll meet the girl who truly appreciates ur free flow of tea. :)
8. for tth: *censored censored censored..*

ok n for others who dont know abt my blog..i've wishes for them anyway..
9. for kenny: to stop flirting so much n find out what he wants soon..
10. for joel: be happy guy.. really..
11. for alex: be safe n sound, though the accident wasn't his fault, but riding on a bike is dangerous nonetheless..so be careful..
12. for sarah, teresa, zhaoqi: good luck in smu, med, law..
13. for amanda: stop smoking sooo much girl......
14. for everyone i didnt mention..merry christmas...


No comments: