Sunday, December 19, 2004

early in the morning. sigh i gonna work from 11 to 7 today! torturous. sales promoter at PS, promoting JABRA bluetooth wireless headset (jabra is the brand btw). low radiation! very comfortable! won best brand award in europe! market setter! 1 for 1 guarantee! WHOO isn't that cool?? oh no i'm nuts haha. truth is i dun really even know how to wear it. okok will try it later on the bus journey there.

thanks for the frap, for coming all the way down to my place, for dl-ing sch of seduction, for coming to send me back to hall, for helping me borrow the dresses, for reassuring me every minute, for helping me do the report, for offering to get the bag for me, for offering to do the list of comestic companies..for working during the hols....(it's for me isn't it?), for the lip balm, for the sweater, for the pink bag i'm about to get (=p)....thanks for entertaining me when i was bored, for the books (i promise i'll return u when i'm done!)...

thanks for being so sweet... :) truly touched.

dinner yesterday was grand. made me think a lot about money. haiz. somehow i can never imagine myself to be like one of them. but nothing is unattainable.. i need faith.

confidence. haha. learnt that from sch of seduction. to be able to seduce someone, u need confidence!!

okok i wish i have time to blog more, but i really gonna rush.

No comments: