Saturday, October 02, 2004

Vexed

I want to go home... My mum called a while ago. She sounded really upset... She thinks that I don't miss home at all and rather spend all my time in hall and outside..especially since I've been going home extremely late at night for the past few saturdays. I go home when she is asleep, wakes up when she is at work, goes back to hall on sunday nights before she is home. But what she doesn't understand is that I really do wish I could just spend a day at home..doing nothing..slacking..and just talk to her about stuff. She thinks I don't like to come home, and I'm never at home, but the fact is, she is seldom at home too... okok I don't blame her cos she is working so hard outside... I don't know how to explain to her..all my committments in hall... Sigh..

I've been awful these days. Nothing major, just most things here and there that i neglected. Everything is just getting to me...hall stuff, people, studies (although it's the least of my priorities), lack of sleep, pimples on the face..haha.. Vexed! I wish I can get away..from everyone everything..just go to somewhere where no one knows me, where there are no duties, no committments, no pressure no stress no expectations.. Escape. Yes I wish to escape again. My down moments.

No comments: