Thursday, September 30, 2004

slack day

I slept during lecture again...sigh I'm perpetually tired and sleepy. Irritating. After lect I went to the law library to study for my lsm 1101 test tmr..it's the first time i'm officially reading my biochemistry textbook and notes. Studied for 3 hours then...got really sick and tired of it so I decided to just heck. Siwei is right. I'm not aiming to be on dean's list, so..what for study so hard? Just 'can make it' can liao.. OKok bad attitude..sigh I'm just not in the mood to study.

Talking to my friend who just reached london 5 days ago, studying at Imperial. Cool..funny..I don't feel any envy now...going overseas to study is a good experience, but staying in singapore isn't so bad after all...always look on the bright side of life..:)

Hungry...I want my dinner!

No comments: