Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Uni

Second day of school, so far I have only attended 2 lectures. School is just school, it is always boring, at least lectures are. Haven't been getting adequate sleep for the past 2 weeks, ever since I moved into hostel. On the verge of falling real sick, again. What's wrong with my body man, forever heating up. I have a sore throat.

The life science lectures are fine, probably because I have always been more inclined towards science. However the Arts module I have to take is torturous. It's really not my cup of tea... The worse is to access us we have to do tutorial presentation, a research paper, visit some musuem and write a paper on it...*groan*

Hall life has been fun. There are lots of stuff going on beneath the surface..mostly the "i like you, he likes her, she hates him" etc...common..and it's interesting, when you're not the one involved. I'm proud to say at this point of time I'm still innocent of such gossip..

Still adapting.....hope the coming life would be more eventful.

3 comments:

pike said...

hmm so somebody's finally blogging again! haha..hope that you'll settle in well @ nus! i still have 2 more years to slog damnnit.

pike said...

hmm so somebody's finally blogging again! haha..hope that you'll settle in well @ nus! i still have 2 more years to slog damnnit.

Aleshiela said...

hello!!! found you from zx's blog... miss ya!! gald that everything's going fine. *hugz* -Pris