Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Miri

I rejected an offer to head out tonight. This is unlike me. A year ago, I would not have even considered not joining. A year ago (more than that actually), I was in Miri. A year ago, I was in Ipoh. Have I changed? Or perhaps the company just wasnt right.

I have been drinking too much lately. So much so that I'm starting to fear. Fear for my health, fear for my insane behaviour. This fear was also unthinkable a year ago.

I treasure my time alone now. Alone in the hotel room. Just by myself. Me and my thoughts.

On another note, I found out I passed my piano exam, with merit. I was SO relieved. I can move on to the next phase.

I'm bored already. Man, I still have 2.5 more days. Help me get through them. I wonder which is worse, staying in Singapore and get BORED, or coming here and feel BORED.

Is there a difference?

No comments: