Thursday, July 30, 2009

report card

i received my score card today. although i havent received my results, i roughly have an idea how i'm going to fare already...considering there are only about 2 months left to go.

sigh, if only i've gotten it earlier. it would have given me a better idea of what i was supposed to achieve. i would have put in that extra bit of effort, i think.

but then again, these responsibilities didnt fall into place until much later.

i'm generally an efficient person, but not very accurate.

i'm a big picture person, but i mess up my details.

i can actually be very lazy too, unless i'm super passionate about something. though occasionally, i tend to experience short bursts of enthusiasm that surprise even myself.


today, i find myself asking this: am i a good worker?

and my answer is: only when i'm passionable about something lor....duh.

excuses excuses...

right, my aim is to do my work well, even when it's something i'm not interested in.


me and the 2 interns in my office, on their last day of work

No comments: