Friday, March 13, 2009

16 vs 24

i was bored, so i went back in time to look at my forgotten past.

www.geocities.com/yimingggg - i typed this into the browser, wondering if it's still in existence.

and it is!

the last time i updated it was in 2002, when i was 17. i'm amazed with myself. i could actually create an entire website on myself, with midis and photos using dreamweaver. No doubt the design is extremely simple and of no award winning material, but it is still my work that tells the story of my youth.

reading the comments in the guestbook touched me, even though the last one was written 4 yrs ago.

i'm made to recall the similarities and the differences between the 16 yr old tay me and the 24 yr old me.

i'm steadier now. happier too - i would like to believe so although it remains to be questionable sometimes. i know who i am and where i'm heading. whereas at 16, i was a girl trying to find my way out of the mist, lost and confused.

however, at 24, i dont think i would have the courage to bare out my heart and soul and tell the whole world my life story.

No comments: