Thursday, December 06, 2007

just do it

one in the million things that is wrong with me is that, i DONT listen. I really DONT listen. and when i dont WANT to listen, there's no point saying anything to me, cos it'll go into one ear and come out from the other.

and that is one of the reasons why i always get myself into trouble. like what andre and i discussed yesterday, the difference between me and him is that, quoting him,"if he thinks he cannot do it, he wont do it. as for me, whether or not i can do it, i will JUST DO IT." so i'm the JUST-DO-IT girl.

like one million people can tell me, if you step into this RIVER, you will drown. i will hear, but i probably wont listen. you know there's a difference right? so i will still step into the river......at the back of my head, a small pleading voice will say,"yiming you are going drown!". but i wouldnt caree.....let me DROWN!

i'm mad.

no la i'm just tired. long long day.

No comments: