Monday, November 05, 2007

old woman

am back from a long trip in hk. was a biz cum holiday trip, plenty of fun, except for the fact i wasnt feeling well the entire time over there. was so bad that i decided to see a doc at 1am on my first night there. thank god the medical bill wasnt that expensive.

i honestly dont know why my body is so fragile now. i used to be so fit! falling sick was a rare occasion. but after i started working, i've seen the doc 4 times already. sigh. mum said it's because my lifestyle is screwed up, and i'm getting old......

last night was terrible because i touched down slightly after midnight. i had to drag my tired soul back home in the heavy storm and only got to sleep at 2 plus.

i believe i'm recovering though. i really shouldnt be complaining after having so much fun in hk. the weather there is fantastic. total air con temperature. :)

but..fatigue is getting to me now. i NEED rest.

No comments: