Tuesday, March 06, 2007

live life the way it should be...

i'll dedicating the songs below to my dear friend, who is undergoing a crisis right now.. be strong! you'll pull through....one day, just one of these days, all will be over and you'll be back to the original you again. honestly i feel very sad seeing you like that, i dont know how i can help you, or how i should help you....please get well soon! :(..

I'll stand by You, by Girls Aloud

Oh, Why You Look So Sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don’t be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
’cause I’ve seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don’t know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

Stay the Same, by Joey Mcintyre

Don't you ever wish you were someone else
You were meant to be the way you are exactly
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself,m you're better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same
cuz there's nothing about you I would change

No comments: