Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Fotoblog!

went for my agency's tea at the oriental hotel yesterday. it's pretty girls galore!

introducing the babes...

left: sherlyn, me and kyi; right: cheryl


left: annling; right:julie


left: cherlyn; right: my proud trophy! one of the top 10 models in the agency..whee~

better start bribing me now if you wanna know any of them...:P


more pics of my fav dog, casper. taking photos of him has proven to be addictive! isnt he cuteeee??? casper, the spiderman...


me in jan issue of maxim..


me in autocar mag..can you spot me??

the swimwear feature on funkygrad is up! can spot me at http://www.funkygrad.com/lifestyle/displayarticle.php?artID=869&subcat=wear


the pendant i got from rachel during gift exchange. i love pressies..:)


last but not least, the christmas pressie that dearie brought back from kl. thank you dearie. sooo sweet of you!! :)

No comments: