Sunday, November 26, 2006

one down

attended ting's 21st bday party last night at laguna country club. it was lovely! she booked the entire vineyard. the food was yummy and the decor was pretty. :) i forgot i still had a paper today..


through the glass


me enjoying the fine food

today's paper was supposedly very disastrous, quoting most of the 'zai' people around me. i feel no emotion though. it was an mcq paper. 40 + 30 x 5 true/false questions. i finished it in 1h 10mins, almost falling asleep cos it was so boring, and i spent the rest of my time stoning. literally stoning and letting my mind drift...

ahh cant be bothered.

sigh.

it is so near, it's almost within my grasp..and then..the wind blows..blowing it away..life returns back to normal, as if nothing has ever happened before.

1 down, 4 more to go.

25th: microbiology - 9am + jap - 5pm
1st dec: pharmocology - 2.30pm
2nd dec: biotechnology - 1pm

No comments: