Tuesday, September 05, 2006

once bitten, twice not shy

all was fine today, until a couple of hours ago. i had the shittiest night. sigh. i left my wallet on the bus, again!!! for the 2nd time in..what..a month?? i realised i left it there the moment i got off bus 14 and started searching around my bag for it. but you know what..my guardian angel has certainly been working hard manz. dearie fetched me to clementi interchange and i managed to retrieve my wallet there!! miraculously, the bus went through orchard, holland road, clementi and no one took it!

whee..am i lucky or wat..

i'm tired..i went hungry for quite a while before i ate dinner an hour ago. i'm sorry i screamed at you. it was just a shitty night.

i dont deny that i've been too caught up with my life recently. i'm always either too busy, or too tired. but you got to admit that your life seemed to revolve around your friends these days.. sometimes i really do wonder..is it my negligence..or do you prefer them to me..

No comments: