Friday, August 04, 2006

lost and retrieved wallet

last night, i found out my wallet was missing from my bag when i wanted to take the mrt.. i was like.. ARGH!! gone were my IC, driving license, debit card, ez link card, f3 discount card, kbox card, partyworld card blah blah blah...... :( :( :(.. jingpei retracted our steps back with me and ahhh..mei you mei you! so what to do? bo bian..i called up dbs to cancel my debit card, and got a replacement to be sent to me since it's erm..freeee? haha..borrowed coins from jp to take bus home..how pathetic...anyway thanks jp! for walking me all the way to the bus stop which was freaking far.. :)

but this morning..i was wakened up from my beauty sleep to find this malay middle aged guy at the door...with my wallet!! the kind soul found it on the bus last night and came early in the morning to my place to return it to me!!! everrrything was in place... soooo happpppyyy... :)

good people still exist in the world.

No comments: