Wednesday, August 23, 2006

emotional

today was a bad day. i havent felt so stressed in a long time, stressed to the point that i was practically close to tears. it wasn't a big deal; it wasnt even my problem to begin with, yet i'm unwittingly hauled into this shithole. so for a while, i was just comtemplating various solutions, turning them heads over heels in my mind, and listening to the supposed kind advice coming in from several concerned people around me.

so what if i'm naive? so let me be naive. who says i dont have my own thoughts and views..

it's not just this. there arent problems. technically speaking, i do not have problems, everything is going on...just fine. but when i start thinking about everything that i have had to do, but not completed yet..the weight starts crashing down on me.

sigh. emotional.

discouraging words hurt. all i need for you is to believe in me..not you, or you, or even..YOU. just people in general, or maybe i'm just referring to myself.

school is still pretty slack these days, thankfully. it's nice to snap back to sch life. i really do appreciate being a student. i love sch..ahahha i'm nuts.

i'm starting to talk in riddles, n most of you out there reading this probably have no clue to what shit i'm talking abt haha.




No comments: