Sunday, June 25, 2006

yesterday


shuai ge and mei nu! dear dear looking silly in my sunglasses, and me in my warehouse zebra tube that dear dear bought for me! it happened to blend in with the table cloth of the buffet dinner in zouk. how embarrassing! all the guys were like laughing at me. grrr.





today

had a really lovely day today! :) wo shi xin fu de nu ren!

we had a double date today. me and dearie, met up with jassie and her beau, derek for dim sum at yumcha today. it was...YUMMIES!!! haha cant wait to go hk, i can have dim sum everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner until i get sick of it. after a very fulfilling meal, and a bill of $90 that took us by surprise at first, we went chinasquare to check out the toys, because both bfs are toys-crazy.




me and bestie, she trying to look cool in my specsy

next stop: cycling at east coast park


tandem cycling was fun!! although dearie was pedalling most of the time...hahaha..


guy cable skiing! the newest toy in ecp!! or maybe i just havent been there for a long timee...


cable ski station..nice isnt it.





No comments: