Thursday, May 18, 2006

the underwater experience (part 2 finally!)

met up with josh and the rest of the crew yesterday for lunch and beer at brewerkz. greatly outnumbered by the guys, i had no choice but to drink beer as well! as much as i loathe the taste of beer...eeekk....ok lar i had some fruity beer, josh's recommendation, urps..which didnt really taste that great though haha..


all of us - spot me! i am the one with the white mask and neon yellow snorkel with orange tip.


all of us in a messy formation


me and dear dear


me in my classic hiao pose that everyone kept teasing me about


keat! my buddy~


the monsterrr! josh..grrrr


after a dive, on the boat

the fishes that we saw...

blotched puffer


6 banded angelfish


nudibranch


tomato clown


starfish


batfish


crab in hole


boxfish


keat and turtle

home sweet home

No comments: