Thursday, May 11, 2006

hey

i have a really enjoyable day. :) feeling really satisfied.

have been taking the pool classes for my diving the past 2 days. a whole new experience: the world beneath the water. to speak the truth, i really didnt enjoy myself that much, esp for the first day. i was struggling with my new environment. simply uncomfortable with the idea of submerging my head into the water and breathing through a tube! i dont know whether it's good or bad that i am taking classes with 3 other guys..good because in terms of fitness and strength wise, guys definitely have an advantage over girls, so in a way, i should feel safer, and they are definitely competent. however, maybe it's just me...i think i am suffering from some psychomotor problems. i was such a slow learner in comparison! or maybe i'm just lacking in common sense. the things that people find it obvious to do, i dont. it has to be spelled out step by step for me. sigh, what the hell is wrong with me.

things are further worsened by my extreme shortness of attention span. i cant seem to be able to concentrate, so poor josh usually have to repeat his instructions many times before i actually remember them. haha. i am a terrible student.

but all in all, things did get better. spoke to josh, he said all i have to do is to focus and be confident, and i'll do just fine. think i am just suffering from xin bing..a disease of the mind. need to conquer my fears first...

ok next. enough abt diving. been talking to too many people abt it haha.

met up with engtaty, jas and cedric for kbox today, together with my dearie. it was fun! jas and i were acting like some siao za bor at times..haha..sang till 2pm and then met up with andre. we watched poisedon, a pretty good show about how a group of people escaped from a sinking ship. a lot of people drowned in the show..what a movie to watch the day just before i go diving. sigh. oh n then we went shopping, or rather i did, andre just followed. haha. bought a pair of denim shorts from far east. by 6pm andre was dying of exhaustion so i decided to spare him the ordeal of accompanying me for more window shopping.

went off to a21 to get waterproof pouches for soh ai. had a good chat with gordon, the boss. he is a wise old man..and he gave me a pair of 3/4 working pants which costs $149!!! to reward me for all the hard work i've put into the consignment..soo nice of him!! he wants me to work for him after i come back from cambodia..hmm..since i had time to spare after that, i stayed on with alex and qiming while they had their late dinner. had a good chat too..

ok sounds pretty much like an ordinary and very boring day right? but i am just feeling very satisfied..haha. :)

setting off to pulua aur tmr~

No comments: