Wednesday, April 12, 2006

life been hectic these days. all of us have been struggling to finish our 2104 project. poor ck n terence..got the brunt of the responsibility..i wonder why is it always the guys who are made to do all the work....

was in for a nice surprise on monday. andre teo..thought he could outwit me, by coming up with some story that our ex classmate had to pass me some tb so she could pass to me. unfortunately i was too smart to fall for that haha.. he appeared at AS3, after my tutorial. tata~ and he bought the very hungry girl lunch. soo sweet. thank you. :)

we went to yih to do our medical checkups after that. mine for proj angel, his for matriculation. then it was back to lab, where terence taught us how to draw tree. okay sounds funny eh, draw a phylogenetic tree. hmm ok..evolutionary tree...i was only half paying attention.

spent the entire night blasting. it's really ENTIRE night. the moment i stepped into my room, i started doing that all the way till 4.30am, stopping only to bathe and dinner. bahs. why on earth am i in life science..

tuesday was accompanied with more blasting, stopping in the afternoon to settle some admin work again, and to study for my jap. i've jap oral test on thurs!! and i'm totally unprepared for it. sigh. went over to sheares in the evening to continue with the blasting project. finished up my part for now, then ck n terence sent me back.

really need to focus...

No comments: