Tuesday, March 21, 2006

more and more of nalgene bottles

to facilitate the torrent of questions people are asking me, i've decided to post a informal online catalog of the nalgene bottles on my blog, since all the bottles are in my room now anyway.

all colours available for all designs..(almost lar..)..


sapphire blue 1.0l wide mouth (guys' fav) , sea blue 1.0l narrow mouth, red 0.75l (guy's fav design)..sea blue is my personal fav colour..


slate blue, grey with black top, green, moss green..dont ask me how they come up with all these names..


violet, pretty pink (most popular among girls), amber ale, grey with blue top..(the last wide mouth 0.5l bottle i have here, cos the rest were all sold out..)


firefly, sage green, crystal clear, ruby red..

going to get more stocks tmr! quick quick buy from me! it's for charity!

1 comment:

Lifestyle Camper said...

Thank you for confirming some of the old color names. I wasn't sure of my memory and sanity. I have the spectum of colors on display in my kitchen, and it was so hard to find color names on Google for the old Nalgenes with BPA...it is almost like they never existed.