Thursday, March 16, 2006

ARGH!!!!!!

i wanna scream!
i wanna pull out all my hair!!!!!!

it's now 5.15pm, and i've officially been working on my stupid STUPid 2104 project for close to 5 hours. it's the worst project i've ever done, because

1. i have no idea what the entire project/module is talking about
2. i took a bloody long time just to figure out which are actually msa SOFTWARE and which are not.
3. i have no idea what i'm writing; i'm merely paraphrasing all the info i can find from the net about the software.
4. whatever i've done, is crap. no consistency, no link, no content, no nothing.

helps.

brainfreeze.

i'm hungry, because i havent eaten anything since i woke up.
i'm bored, because no one is around. my dearie is currently having rehearsal for his production tmr.

and yes more probs. it's just those small little details that go wrong, that is irritating me.

calls that should been returned but have yet to be. please dont let me call you again. my hp bill is mounting.

loads of things to be done and coordinated. the bazaar, the car wash, the padang consignment, the sponsorships... the projects, the unwatched webcasts, undone summaries...

helps.

No comments: