Thursday, February 16, 2006

my valentine

wine, fine dining, roses...

these are what...i didnt have..

instead..i spent vday with piles of notes on dna and rna extractions. what a way to spend the very special day. not much choice to begin with, unless i can spare failing my very first CA of the year. had a test on wed, whereas my dearest had 2 tests. so we had a very boring vday, with no wine, no fine dining, no roses, but each other and our notes for company.

that's not so bad is it? at least i'm with the loved one. :)

my practicality tells me that any extravagant frivolity is unnecessary, nonetheless the alice-in-wonderland aspect of me still craves for romance and ambience.

but it's okay. honestly it is!



because of the look in your eyes;
your feelings for me run pure and crystal clear
because of the hug you gave;
nothing that any amounts of roses or caviar can possibly contain

happy valentine's day my dear..

No comments: