Tuesday, January 03, 2006

my 21st bday


i'm 21..


setting out..on the bus to shangri-la's rasa sentosa..


the room - the classic pose..


the view from the top

mark the man

mark gets special commendation cos he was the first guest to arrive, and last to leave!

..and was kind enough to suntan with me even though he was sooo reluntant to show off his gooooood bod..hehe..the last pic shows a stain on his pants! he peed from his ass!! hahah okok no lar..i spilled snapple on the deck chair and he sat on it..*oopx*


my og freshies..(though not so fresh anymore..)..the second batch of guests to arrive! playing cards in the hotel room..

let's get the party rolling!

getting ready to start the feast!


my best girl friends..from pri sch till now..ZX: hey not gonna see you for a loooonggg lonnngg time..take care in hk and keep in touch


listening to my prep talk..urps or maybe not..i dont know what they're looking at..


the fooood that my mum and maid took all day to prepare


my fellow 'caterers.' - lionel and andre, who painstakingly delivered the food from my place to rasa.. THANKS!!! and i'm really sorry ur car was dirtied lu..:X..n yes not forgetting jon..


daniel..my sports camp ogl..thanks for being there for me the whole time..even though most of the time you were so bored!!! *touched* really.. n i love ur pressie..haha


derrick!! the guy i see once only once a yr..

sky darkening..

1. my sis and her boy, jerry. 2. my rjc so3c pals, andre and weiliang

3. sci pageant: terence and wenyan. 4. life sci: ant and cheekeong

and just as we were happily settling down for dinner by the pool, the f&b director drove us away, saying we arent allowed to bring outside food in. i am ANGRY, because prior to that shoonie and i actually asked some of the staff there and they said it was ok to use the tables for my bday celebration. GRRR..

No comments: