Wednesday, December 28, 2005

have faith in me, please..

disappointed, yes.
hurt, very.
sad, no doubts.

i dont give a damn abt what other people think.
truly i dont.
i mean wouldnt i lead a very tiring life,
if i have to answer to the whole world.
i only care abt what YOU think..
and what that hurts most,
is that you didnt believe in me..
you didnt believe in me enough to answer your own question.
a question i thought was redundant,
a question i thought our friendship was more than enough to answer for itself...

so i supposed i was wrong..
the faith i had in us was..overrated.
so when i saw those puny words across the screen,
my heart broke
my tears fell
you wouldnt know..would you..

perhaps it was my fault too..
i'm no saint,
but i'm not evil.
i can be selfish,
but i'm not pathetic.
i've my pride,
and so i say to you
i will never, ever stoop down to that level.

you said you just wanted to hear it from me
though i still have my doubts
i accept your reasons
because i treasure our friendship
n this isnt enough reason to say the end
all i ask for..
is for you to have faith in me, please..

you're forgiven..
and i'm sorry too for ever giving you reason to doubt me.

p.s: to the person who has been poisoning my friends with unkind rumours: may you choke on your own saliva and a thousand fleas attack your armpits!!!

No comments: