Saturday, November 05, 2005

family




one thing i'm most grateful about my life is that, i've no family problems at all. even though my mum always complains that my dad is the biggest ah toot in the world, who doesnt know how to do anything romantic for my mum, who always wears the same styles and shades of colour of clothes to work, who doesnt know how to pamper her, who complains she doesnt wear heels when my mum HATEs to wear heels, who..oops..hahaha.. but she appreciates the fact that my dad is stable, faithful and boring. boring is good, cos it means he will never cheat on her!

and my little sis, who looks like a 13 yr old although she is already 16!! oki she is a little cutesy pie that you cant help but adore. but she does get on my nerves sometimes with her unreasonable and most absurd requests.


















my dear bro..all the way in aussie..the big bro to the little sis.. :)

No comments: