Saturday, October 22, 2005

when is nothing something

i know. i know sometimes i'm capable of thinking too much, reading too much into situations, nuances, impulsive actions, harmless remarks...so much so that NOTHING becomes SOMETHING. your efforts to placate me touched me..because i've learnt that not every guy can tolerate my nonsense. it's only at the end of it all, when i sit down and ponder about the thing i've call something, do i realised that it is actually an issue i've created out of nothingness.

sigh.

yes, girls definitely do say one thing when they meant another. when i said it's nothing, it does mean something, but i only said nothing because i dont want you to think i'm being petty. because i feel that if i voice out how i really feel, it'll only serve to make me realise how disgustingly unreasonable i sound. and that feeling of self contempt aftermath really sux..

when i say it's ok, it's actually not very ok. but i'm saying it's ok, because my brain has efficiently came up with a comprehensive analysis report that tells me it's ok, it's supposed to be ok, but deep down inside, my heart just defiantly refuse to obey logic. it's ok, because i trust you, and i want you to be happy..that's all..

still struggling to find that balance.

No comments: