Friday, September 23, 2005

home

so wassup with today? another emotional outburst. a jolt out of equilibrium, and then gradually reverting back to normality again. i blame myself for my lack of resolve. but i know..that's because i haven't seen a stronger reason.. or perhaps i'm just out of my mind. i love being sadistic. i love inflicting pain on myself. it's like knowing the path will eventually lead to a dead end, but yet still perversely making up your mind to follow it.

*waHAHAha* alright i'm really starting to scare even myself.

never mind. ignore that please.

all is fine. i'm home.

i'm home, with my darling sis, who is bugging my mum for a mp3 player.. back with my dear mum, who reiterated for the zillionth time that she has NO money cos she has to pay for my hall fees, my bro's allowance, my allowance, my sis's allowance..blah blah blah. and yes she announced that she is going shopping with my dad tmr. my dad insisted on that because he thinks all the clothes my mum has are crap. *raise eyebrow* dad..not that i want to say ah..but ur fashion sense isnt very commendable also.. lala..anyway how sweet is that.. mum and dad out on a date.. whoo hoo.

No comments: