Tuesday, August 02, 2005

flag day

flag day. boring flag day. my og was stationed at toa payoh, good location cos it was like damn crowded at all times of the day, but competition was stiff because there were so many NUS people from different facs and halls already there. the market was saturated! we dominated the entire place with our yellow tees and bombarded everyone for donations. i spent the morning stoning at macs with my fellow seniors, shaking our legs, chit chatting, playing stupid games like black magic..our duty was just to take care of the freshies and make sure they're ok. quite a waste of time huh. in the end i did an hour of flagging though, after meeting fabian and he was sounded rather passionate when he asked me to flag for hall.. oh well. i guess at the end of the day i still feel more for my hall than for my faculty.

actually i have never felt much for science fac..until now that i'm in S.O.W. (sci orientation week), and got to know so many many more sci people. come to think it, i rarely interact with my fac people except my sci pageant friends.. yea..thought they were boring, and too guai for my liking.. actually..i believe i am still right about them haha. but then..they are still nice people, and good company. sow has made me feel closer to my fac, rather than it being just something i happen to belong to cos i study life sci.

hmm..why am i referring to them as they..i'm 'they' also.. hmm..okok..WE..

No comments: