Thursday, August 18, 2005

enough

i feel like shit now. think i got a sore throat, i have to drink water every minute to wet my parched dry lips, and what is the result? i want to pee all the time. sigh. no one to blame except myself. clubbing 2 nights in a row has certainly taken its toll on me. lack of sleep. alcohol is dehydrating. not that i really drank a lot.. shared a flaming lambo with manda last night during one for one, and got another one free cos i waited damn long for my card to be returned to me, and the bartender decided to compensate me by giving me 2 more flamings. yay. speaking of which, i think i lost debit card. dammit. i havent even reported the loss, since the money in my account is too insignificant. arghh..i'm always losing stuff.

i really think my threshold for drinking has increased. i know. some people whom i used to go clubbing with last time will laugh manz..cos i was always getting wasted.. but NOW.. i think it's pretty difficult to get me drunk.. high yes.. but drunk? nah nah.

met up with dear today. we caught the movie Must Love Dogs. Aiya. nothing fantastic. so-so only. dont think it's worth the 8 bucks we paid. oh well. whatever.

better to have loved and lost than never love before? would you rather experience the cloud nine feeling of ecstasy when falling in love and the pains of heartbreak, or.. simply just nothing at all..no thrills but no tears too..

No comments: