Thursday, June 30, 2005

touched down at the brisbane air port at 9.20. however the queues were so long that it took me an hour to clear customs and get my baggage. my luggage case weighed 23kg!! unbelievably heavy..not that i brought a lot of stuff....flight was uneventful. i got a window seat, no one beside me. caught several shows on the plane: an episode of sex in the city, miss congenialty 2 (switched movie after half an hour), my bf is type B (fell alseep wile watching it) and the wedding date. oh i liked the wedding date.. slept for 1 or 2 hours. i was flipping around struggling to get maximum leg room, and my butt ached from the hard seat.

brisbane is not cold. 20 deg. it's like having free air cold conditioning everywhere. bro said today is like the hottest day in winter. oh well. i wouldnt mind if it stays this way.

i'm so tired..i desperately need to sleep but bro is sleeping and his room mate is watching tv. that leaves me no room to take a nap.. sigh...

No comments: